Tuesday, July 29, 2008

PUNK!

So coolin' out this evening, Luke calls me up telling me how I need to
update the blog and he's tired of seeing the same shit when hes doing
his daily check-ups's.

So that just tells me I need to get him on this blog as soon as possible,
cause sometimes, me and the fam GZ have no time to update this or
are just to lazy.

Luke says:
"MR.BRAINWASH “pop art punk”
Shit was intense and the artwork was nonstop. It was held in a huge
2-story building. He had installations everywhere from a TV monster
to robot animals. It was like a play land for a psycho artist. All this
while a dj plays live & loud from the time the show is open till it
closes. The pictures speak for themselves...
Fuckin’ amazing!"


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Shout out's to LUKENUWAVE on the snaps and opening.