Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Lifted

I been jacked up for the past few days, shit caught up to me
I guess, I haven't been sick in a few years.

I fucked with this shit before, but I still cant see how wayne can
drink this shit one after another.

Photobucket

Anyways, the only thing i have been able to do is sleep and sleep.
Although, its nice to chill and finally listen to some good melodies, My
work is been pushed back.

Some dope Soul/hip hop noise coming out of the Netherlands.

Photobucket

I still remeber me buying this shit. Late evening and catching the wake up show
when Tech played "acid raindrops" three times in a row cause peeps were callin' in
to listen to that shit.

Photobucket

This has been on my iTunes for awhile now, It never gets around to play
with the shuffle on and it just gets lost in the pile. Ill shit never the less, it's
on some elevator music with better drum patterns.

Photobucket