Sunday, November 30, 2008

Play Cloths

So if you haven't heard or seen the sneak peaks lately, Clipse have officially launched
there clothing line which is called "Play Cloths".

Don't get me wrong, When I first heard that they would be making there way in the
fashion industry a year ago, I was worried but at the same time I wasn't, because if it
reflected there music, I knew it would be tough.

Well a month ago I caught the sneak peak of the design of there first T/logo and I was
digging it and then thought, "Damn, this shit is going to be on some BBC and Bape type
shit with the prices" since that they are affiliated with those brands.

well after the official launch of the holiday line, I like it, you can disagree if you want
and say it is on some BBC shit but I cant agree, I probably like 75% of the product that was
released and that consist of headwear, denim and there hoodie(s). To top it off, the prices
are not steep at all.

And last but not least, Play Cloths website is probably one of the illest I have visited all year.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

If you want a little more inside, hit the link for an interview Highsnobiety did with
Pusha T (1/2 of the Clipse)

Word to cmon for the images