Saturday, January 31, 2009

No words.

I guess there is alot of type, but I will try to keep it brief. So I attended the Wale x Blu x Exile x
U-N-I show the other night. First off, I haven't been to a show in a good 6 months, so when I
seen the bill, i was quite impressed and honestly, I will probably never see Wale for this cheap
no more since signing with Interscope and not to mention, it was nice been in the first row giving
all the performers daps.

so let me go step by step.

U-N-I opened up and they moved the crowd nice, never standing in one spot, and Y-O doing a
stage dive topped it off, The crowd was luckily enough to get some unreleased tracks and in my
opinion they are growing as lyricist, and shout outs to Casey Veggies, seen that kid was pretty
dope, keep rockin.





Blu came with his mellow self, I didn't think Blu fit with this line up, but is it because U-N-I opened
it up so live and Wale smashed it? I dont know, but Blu was a comedian and what can i say about Exile,
rippin the MPC.



Finally, this cat wale had the crowd waiting for a good 40 min, and anxious, after such a hyped
opening, it killed the mood. Although, the wait was well worth it, performing with a band makes the
show much better, every track that was performed I can honestly say was a banger and not to mention
the acts he brought to the stage. In my opinion, Wales performance was pretty incredible, and Trey,
I guess you can call him his hype man for the night killed it, smashing the choruses, stompin' in his
Nike boots and doing a pretty good job doin' some Nervana. the show ended off amazing, with Nike
boots, and every one coming back to the stage to give there peaces. Would I be trippin' if I said this show
was better than seen Nas a couple years ago?







Last but not least, it surprised me how humble dude was, multiple greetings and coming off
the stage at the end of the show and thanking everyone and giving pounds to probably whoever
he came across.

oh, and one last thing, shout outs to the appearences, Evidence, C-San, Casey Veggies, Fashawn, Bishop
Lamaont, Warren G, Xzibit, Damani, and adam tensta