Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Mi Vida Loca | Mama Winter 2008

Again Mama brings it to the table, Even though it is a woman's brand, I look
forward to there lookbooks and the meaning behind every season.

Again, Gabriela takes us behind the scenes of the shoot of the holiday line and
introduces the good people who helped her out to make this look book and previous
ones possible.

"It’s been over a year in the making but I’m finally releasing Mi Vida Loca, my winter
‘08 collection. Inspired by the icon of west coast Americana style, the chola, Mi Vida
Loca takes us from the Zoot Suit Riots of the 1940’s, to the low rider culture of today.
For those of you who have been following the Mama brand, you know that this is actually
a theme I explored in one of my first Mama collections. I revisited it again, first, because
it’s a look that I love and am constantly drawn to. Second, my production capabilities
were much better today and I wanted to make all the pieces that I wasn’t able to the
first time around."


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Click here to view the complete season