Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Resurrection: A NEW YORK THING

So before I start what may sound like I'm cockin' the dudes, don't get it twisted family.
I been down with aNYthing for a long while now, and the growth of respect is unbelievable.
I remember rockin' a NY t and my family would get mad or people would give me weird
looks, but A-ron was puttin' out shit that was never seen before and to this day, the
cat still does.

When releasing off-bowery, i was physched, but it was short lived and layed to rest in
the meantime while A and Semen get back on there high horse and pick up aNything again
and bring back that feelin' to the game again.

When hearing this was coming back out with the OG dudes who started it, i was a bit
geeked and now am interested to see what is in store. A said he will be attendin' the circus
over in vegas coming up which is magic, so lets see how that plays out.

SS: Yeah kids today can jump online and study the culture as opposed to being involved in
the culture. There’s some good too it but a lot of bad.

AB: When it comes down to it though we need wackness to make the dope stuff look great
so I thank these kids for helping us shine that much more! Downtown used to be a laboratory
to me, everyone was experimenting now we’re a science project of sorts. We’re dealing with a
recession right now and I feel like there’s a cultural recession special about to go down. I’m like
anti-cultural recession spray or something.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Anyway, the whole point to this post was that hypebeast has a good interview with the dudes, and
can read the rest of interview here.