Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Apartamento

So I have been looking for this magazine everywhere, online, in stores, doesn't matter,
NO shelves carry it. So my last resort, which I dont know why I waited, I checked the retailers
online and yea, no go.

what mag am I talkin' about? Apartamento is what I am talkin' about, So now I am deciding to
order online which is 25 euros, or have a good friend in london buy it for me for half that price,
I guess I will just see.

The design is simple and clean, but one of the reasons why I am so eager to get my hands on an issue
is because I heard the writing is real good and the content is on point along with the photography.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us