Monday, August 18, 2008

ABOVE.THE.BRIM

Word to strictly fitteds for this lil on point interview with
the founder of Ctothejl.

Photobucket

I met Chris several years ago through mutual friends. My first impression of him
(which I’m sure he gets real tired of hearing) was how YOUNG he was – and still is.
At the ripe old age of 20, he maintains a well-read product blog and works with
some of the best brands in the industry, all while keeping up with a full-time college
schedule. Naturally, I asked him to help me out with an interview since he’s got so
much time on his hands. Thanks, Chris!

3S: Briefly introduce yourself, if you please.

C: My name is Chris Lee, and I am the founder of CtotheJL.com

3S: Most people probably recognize your blog - tell us about your other hustles.


THE INTERVIEW FOLLOWS AFTER THE JUMP >> (Read on …)