Monday, August 18, 2008

ROAD.TO.THE.VMA's

To tell you the truth I was a little iffy about postin' this. Not because
who the artist are but just the whole MTV/VMA thing, I can care less
about peeping the show or the premiere so when U-N-I always posted
to vote for them I passed it but a moment ago I actually peeped there
vid and I was a lil blown away how there set was.

Thurz and Y-O stage presents was on point and you can never go
wrong with a live band who rips it.

Photobucket
Photobucket

MTV2 and Time Warner Cable want you to decide who should win the VMA
for Best Breakout LA Artist. Check out hot performances from nominees U-N-I,
The Ruse and End Roulette filmed at LA's famous Roxy Theatre. Hear what our
celebrity panelists - The Game, Kat Von D and Alkaline Trio - have to say about
these up and coming LA artists and then cast your vote.




Photobucket

click above to vote^